Nestled in the charming town of Edmonds, this distinctive, modern home has been improved throughout and lives better than new. The stylish front entrance opens up into a striking staircase and a light-filled casual living room with a gas fireplace and access to the charming patio for ease of entertaining. The open feature shelving lining the walls was crafted by a master wood cabinet maker and showcases fifteen spotlights with dimmers to accent the art. The open floor plan flows right into the chef’s kitchen, featuring sleek quartz counters, dark cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and a grand island with seating. The dining room is flooded with natural light from large windows and a glass patio door, with a dramatic chandelier centered over the table. A bright and light office lined with a wall of windows sits adjacent to a full bath to complete the main floor. Upstairs, the primary suite is a serene retreat overlooking the wooded lawn through oversized windows accented by custom-built display shelving. Relax in the soaking tub or walk-in shower in the ensuite bath, complete with an expansive double sink vanity, a built-in accessory cabinet topped with quartz, and a water closet. A spacious bonus room makes use of the space with custom cabinets and bookcases and offers blackout blinds for movie night. Three more beds and a bath complete the top floor. Enjoy seamless indoor and outdoor living from the largest of two patios, perfect for roasting smores and entertaining around the fire. Follow the stepping stones to an additional patio tucked in the trees and next to a brilliant fountain created by an Oregon artist for a quiet ambiance. Surrounded by trees and mature landscaping, a tranquil lifestyle awaits. For more entertainment, take a walk down to the ferry or beaches less than a mile away, or explore downtown Edmonds filled with boutiques, restaurants, and a quaint movie theatre. Several parks are close by, including Yost Park across the street, which hosts miles of trails, a swimming pool, playground, and tennis courts. This home has so much to offer both inside and out.
With over $100,000 in upgrades, this modern home lives better than new!
- Gleaming, hardwood floors and open, modern shelving added to the office
- New, custom made sheers and rod system added to enhance the great room, with custom blinds added throughout the rest of the home
- Open feature shelving lining the living room walls was crafted by a master wood cabinet maker and showcases fifteen spotlights with dimmers to accent art
- Chef’s kitchen features new matching pendants above the expansive island
- Light-filled dining room is centered around a gorgeous chandelier added by the owners
- Upstairs bonus room was refinished with custom cabinets and bookcases, as well as blackout blinds for movie night
- Modern, open shelving and a stylish ceiling fan were added to the spacious primary suite
- Custom 4x5' jewelry and accessory cabinet topped with quartz and a medicine cabinet were added to the ensuite bath with a shoe wall added to the spacious walk-in closet
- Lenox air conditioning added to the house for comfort on hot summer days
- Attached garage offers plenty of storage with hanging shelving added
- A quaint, round paver patio followed by stepping stones was added to extend the outdoor living space
- The lush lawn offers a built-in sprinkler system to care for the landscaping
- A stunning, handcrafted art fountain made from slate in Oregon was added to the lawn